Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011

The french connection

"Write your blog in English because I don't understand a fucking word" she wrote. Ok. No here I go. My blog in fucking English. For my favourite french girl Camille!
On the 31st of December last year (sounds sooooo long ago but actually IT ISN'T) I got an email on my facebook account which said: "I found something very funny and colorful and I wanted to ask you your address to send it to you...I really can imagine you wearing that thing" Camille wrote the message and I was curious because I had no clue what it could be. And i had to wait for three weeks to find out. Yeaaaah- I don't know what's wrong with the whole "sending a letter from Norway to any other European country" thing. But it's way faster to send a big fat box from Malaysia to Austria than to send a picture post card from Bergen to Austria. Or a letter from Kristiansand to Salzburg. What. So. Evarrr.
So anyway- I got her letter yesterday. A tinywiny letter. I thought:"How can you stuff something to WEAR in a small letter?? Is it a french thing?" Well- and then I opened the letter. And it was....
colourful.
crazy.
old.
Just like ME.
Camille actually sent me DINSOSAURS made of plastic to stick them on the fridge or wear them as an IDON'TKNOW!!!! Aaaaand my favourite french girl wrote: "They are like you. Old." Thank you darling! :) You know what?- If you could read German language- and therefore my blog- my dear Camille, you would know that I'm still partying like Paris Hilton, P. Diddy aaaaaaand the Bloodhound Gang (that's bad right? Oh shit! I got no other comparisons... ANY IDEAS???).
But: we partied aaaaaall night long in Norway- and I hope you still do. Because I do. Which gets sometimes really awkward because old Dinosaurs can't cope with too much alcohol and so they tend to throw up. Yes. I know. That's really awkward. And embarrassing. Yeah. Whatever. That's me. I am a Dinosaur.

PS: Camille explained right now what the Dinosaur thingys really are:

"Did I forget to mention that the colourful things are bracelets? you're definitely too old: it's supp...osed to be the HUGE fashion all around the world (at least France and Norway: but it's kinda the whole world ;)As comparison you could add that you party as the twins Olsen, Lindsay Lohan or Perez Hilton (the gay brother of Paris)Here it's a little bit different: I really try to do the same but for some new guys it's more party like Jane Fonda, Clint Eastwood or any other very old guy ("can I have a glass of water please?"...)come back here to teach them how to party as a fashion-rock star ;p!CHEERS!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen